"Personally Identifiable Information" means any information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you.
"Non-Personally Identifiable Information" information that by itself cannot be used to identify or contact you (for example, age, profession, gender, user IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of the Services).
- For sign-up: email address;
- Payment Data for the purposes of processing payments as required by our third-party payment processors. Note that we do not save your full credit card details.
- For Live Chat support: email address;
- For Google Analytics: anonymous Non-Personally Identifiable Information such as pages visited, geographical location of a user, conversion metrics, page loading times, and duration of web sessions related to order processing and not to VPN sessions; and
- Web server log (Nginx).
Company does not collect or log any traffic or use of its Virtual Private Network ("VPN") service or Proxy.
- Email address is used to send account information, payment receipt, customer correspondence and access promotional offers.;
- Payment data is used to manage customer signups, payments, and cancellations,
- Compliance with valid legal process.
- Temporary cookie is used to handle customer portal logins
The security of your information is important to Company. Company takes commercially reasonable technical and organizational security measures against loss or unauthorized processing of Personally Identifiable Information, including without limitation, the use of encryption, firewalls, Secure Sockets Layer and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard protocols. Additionally, Company implements general industry security standards as well as physical safeguards of the locations where such information is stored.
You are also responsible for helping Company protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information. For instance, never give out your password, and remember to log out of your account when you are finished using the Service. Despite these measures, you should know that Company cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with your information.
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California may obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties during the preceding calendar year. The law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of personal information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Company pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact Company via email at email@example.com.
The Service is not available for access or use by individuals under 18 years of age. Company does not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. In the event that Company learns that it has collected Personally Identifiable Information from an individual under the age of 18 without any prior parental consent, Company will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that Company might have any information from or about an individual under the age of 18, please contact Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. By accessing and using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any information you have transmitted to Company, register a complaint or obtain additional information, please contact Company via email at email@example.com.